Thursday, March 28, 2013

Such a sweet body

Original source

This totally made me smile! Why are we so hard on ourselves?! I'm not just talking about our bodies (though heaven knows we can be so unforgiving with that topic). I tend to be really hard on myself with my expectations of where I should be in life right now. I should be in a successful career by now. I should be married with a few children by now. I should own my own place by now. I shouldn't be hung up on my ex-boyfriend. We get so focused on what we don't have that we don't realize what we do have. The positive things that God has blessed us with.

So for today, here are a few positive things in my life:

1. Spotify and unlimited access to happy music.
2. Yellow flowers on my computer background and in my office.
3. A sunny day.
4. Moab trip in one day!
5. Friends.

What are five positive things in your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment