Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Dating apps

Have you heard about dating apps? Maybe I'm just behind on the times, but my friend encouraged me to download Tinder this past weekend. It's my first dating app and since then, I've heard of a few others.

An inside look at the app
The app will pull up other Tinder users your area and you can decide if you like the person or not. If you do and if the person likes you back, then you can message back and forth. The comforting thing is the app is designed to be sneaky. If you like a person and they don't like you back, they won't ever know you liked them in the first place! I've been using the app for a week or so and I'm so entertained with it!  I've chatted with a few boys, but nothing has happened...yet! It's such a fun way to meet new people.

What about you? Do you know about any fun dating apps out there? Would you be willing to try one?

No comments:

Post a Comment