Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome New Year

When the clock struck midnight on December 31, 2012, I was thrilled. The year had been bitter and challenging. I cried a lot. At some points during the year, I felt like Bella Swan in "New Moon" when she sat huddled in a chair, staring out a window for months on end because she was so broken and defeated.

As the balloons came down and Martinelli's cider sprayed through the air (after all, I was at an LDS stake party, where Martinelli's is the drink of choice), I knew that this fresh new year would be better. It HAD to be better. I resolved right there to make 2013 the best year yet.

This blog is a result of that resolution. Goal number three on my list is to start a new movie review blog. Goal setting and why movie reviews are topics for another post. Suffice it to say, I won't stick solely with movie reviews, because I also have a fascination with reading, fashion, eating and myself. Original, no? I'm just excited to get this project started!

No comments:

Post a Comment