Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goal: Accomplished



Today I started filling out my my planner for 2013. My friend Nina makes planners and I buy one from her every year. Above is a picture from one of the pages, as you can see, there is tons of room to write and I love it!

There is room in the back for notes and I filled one page with a list entitled "Things I Have Done". The next page is a list entitled "Bucket List". As I copied my bucket list into my new planner, I was amused by the things that were left off or added to my new list. For example, left off the list was "get lost in a city where I don't know the language." I added this one earlier this year, when I went out with a cute guy who had that goal on his list. I'm pretty sure he was the only motivation for adding this to my list. Now, I look at that goal and think, "Um, no. I'm much too much of a planner to really want to do something like that."

I'm excited for the goals on my list. I'm currently working on "read all the Newberry award winners" and "learn to play the guitar." I'll need more planning for "attend an Olympic event" and "work in a field that is white and ready to harvest." I'm always on the hunt for new and exciting goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment